• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton, NC 2021 pics...

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As I was departing the rally I saw this through the fence. I had Wheelspinner take a pic from inside and send it to me. CUCV with the M887 Dodge SECM body and converted to a dually using a chassis/ cab rear axle. I see I'm not the only one that built one. Mine is the 5 color MERDC CARC camo one. I used one of these Dodge SECM bodies on an M101A2 chassis and that body was mint. Wish I had it back to replace mine. The current body has some battle scars.

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some of my Pics.

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for all the pics! I had grand intentions... Not sure exactly what it was that stung me around the eye and face. Decided that maybe driving to Denton with one eye swollen shut dragging a trailer might be a bad idea. No depth perception on a little two lane road just might not have been smart.

I was really looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here You go Ferro! Third from the last.

Attachments

chucky

Thanks for all the pics! I had grand intentions... Not sure exactly what it was that stung me around the eye and face. Decided that maybe driving to Denton with one eye swollen shut dragging a trailer might be a bad idea. No depth perception on a little two lane road just might not have been smart.

I was really looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys.
That sucks ! Unless you want to dress up like a pirate ! You didnt get maced did ya????