• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC 2021

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a bummer.

Maybe after you solve whatever kept you away - possibly we could could meet up with my van and your pickup truck. Maybe half way to pick up the goodies that you had gathered for me. Those big green trunks would be light along with the shackles, tanks and other parts. High bulk, low weight. No stress and no pressure and not in a hurry at all. If you are willing...
If you do that, let me know and I'll pay James and chip in some of your fuel money if you get my items from him too.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
If you do that, let me know and I'll pay James and chip in some of your fuel money if you get my items from him too.
Definitely willing . . .

I sent him a PM. Guessing something came up and he hasn't gotten back to me yet.
I would be happy to make the pickup and bring your goodies on the way back.

Tim

LanceRobson

If possible I'd like to get one of those medical chests from Floridianson as I have an orphan top to one of the two sided chests and the single would allow me to use them as either a single or double chest. I'm a half hour north of Winston-Salem. I can send $$ to whoever would need it and we can figure out where I can pick it up from later.

Mullaney looks to be the closest to me unless the route will get close to Wheel at some point as I need to get with him after we get back from a couple trips that will have me gone most of May.

Best regards,

Lance

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
If possible I'd like to get one of those medical chests from Floridianson as I have an orphan top to one of the two sided chests and the single would allow me to use them as either a single or double chest. I'm a half hour north of Winston-Salem. I can send $$ to whoever would need it and we can figure out where I can pick it up from later.

Mullaney looks to be the closest to me unless the route will get close to Wheel at some point as I need to get with him after we get back from a couple trips that will have me gone most of May.

Best regards,

Lance
Lance,

I would be happy to gather your stuff. I am waiting on a PM answer but as soon as I know - I will be happy to make it work for all of us. I have a couple of things that I need to pick up from Wheel so that might be a good swap out. I will keep you posted.

Tim

LanceRobson

Lance,

I would be happy to gather your stuff. I am waiting on a PM answer but as soon as I know - I will be happy to make it work for all of us. I have a couple of things that I need to pick up from Wheel so that might be a good swap out. I will keep you posted.

Tim
Thanks. Starting next Wednesday we'll be camping and canoeing for several days and will have limited internet access (partly by design :)) so it may take a few days for me to respond to any posts.

Lance

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks. Starting next Wednesday we'll be camping and canoeing for several days and will have limited internet access (partly by design :)) so it may take a few days for me to respond to any posts.

Lance
Time off and lack of a cell phone is ALWAYS a good thing!

As long as Floridianson knows what you want, I can definitely help it make the trip when we get that organized.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd be happy to pick up anything you have arranged for. Have not yet heard back from James but I'm pretty sure we can arrange a trip.

I have a pretty good pile of goodies too, so I am up for the trip :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks