• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton, NC, April 2024

Big Tom

With regret...
I WILL NOT be bringing the MKT to Denton!!

With only eight people (including myself) marked as "attending" on the Facebook event that I created for this, and only two folks who actually said that they would be interested in eating at the MKT (combined note here and a text message), I just can't afford to drag the trailer to Denton, not to mention that it's too much effort to set up for so few (especially on Wednesday through Saturday).
Sorry....
Hopefully next year we'll have more interested and the MKT will make the trip.
Sorry to here that me and marshell will be coming down , still hope to see you there anyhow

Big Tom

mv37

I Nead a windshield assembly for a willis or I belive a m38 is the same
Also would like to find some 18000 lbs warn broken winches

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
I have a very nice windshield I can bring to show.300 ,it’s a cj3a

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks