• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC mv show 2015

Streamline,

Nothing special needed. There is a grocery store within 5-10 miles, as well as a few places to eat. The campsites have plenty of trees so shelter is not needed as long as there is no rain...

Whiteboy, what size tires are you looking for? Jim Henry is putting it on and his shop is nearby, I doubt he would bring a set but you could definitely go by his shop and get some.

wilfreeman

Streamline,

Nothing special needed. There is a grocery store within 5-10 miles, as well as a few places to eat.
Cabell will also be there manning the MKT Streamline. He does 3 meals a day, and usually breakfast on Sunday (lunch too - if quite a few are still going to be there and want it). He doesn't do walk ups though - you need to tell him before the rally when you are going to eat.

wilfreeman

I think he said he was going to start getting a menu together. I'm sure he will be posting before long with updates and prices. You never left there hungry for sure!

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its hard sometimes to know ahead of time when I will eat but guess with me being in the Vendor area I will just say every day every meal! I may just need to hire a food runner because I kept forgetting to go get chow last year at GA rally and kept missing main course and getting leftovers no meat! Which it wont kill me to miss a meal or two!....;0) :tigger:

Is there any restaurants close for evening dinners?

Yes, two good (or at least decent) restaurants close.

Ricks and the Classic buffet, there is also a Bojangles.

You won't be near as busy at the Denton rally as you might have been at the GA rally, although I HOPE it to be larger than it was last year, I would not expect the turnout that the GA rally brings in.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just want to get out and do more this year as well as go to new places! I sell my stuff to help pay for this part because I cannot afford to travel otherwise so I always hope to just cover my expenses any over that is always welcome! Main thing is we all have fun doing what we love! From what I have been told the GA Rally is shaping up to be one of the largest on east cost next to maybe Aberdeen, I have not been to Aberdeen my self but maybe this year!

bbumga01

New to the forum, been lurking around reading the vast amount of information here for a short while. Finally got me a Deuce a few weeks ago and can't wait to attend the Denton Show!! This site is truely a treasure for MV owners.

lino

Hey All,

I'm hopeful that I can attend as well. Not sure if I can get a "hall pass" for the weekend.

I've skimmed all 8 pages a couple times, but it's a little unclear if I need to sign up ahead of time, or show up. And if I need to sign up or get tickets, how should I?

Thanks

ciao
lino

wilfreeman

Not necessary to sign up for anything or make reservations for camping except for eating from the MKT. Cabell is running the MKT again this year and he will be posting the menu and pricing/signup as soon as he gets it together. You pay for camping (or entry fee per day if not camping). Wheelspinner and I may have something else to run by everyone in the next week or so, so stay tuned on that.

Matt