• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

tacticalmike

Mike, any attempt at organizing us in the main field?
we are going to do the best we can at keeping camping together (close), vendors together, trucks in the field right by the camping area. we want everyone to be happy and have fun. nobody has to do anything, its just suggestions for better organizing.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok... now I need an MP armband and a whistle... who's got one for sale?

Edit: I hate all of you.

Last edited:

tacticalmike

started loading my trailer today. got a lot of stuff done to my new to me truck this week. going to do a lot more to it this week and weekend. cant wait to setup my campsite in the vendor area. hope everyone else is getting ready and looking forward to this event. also hoping to have very good attendance and a large spectator crowd on saturday. we have been putting flyers out all over town and handing them out to random people left and right. we are doing everything we can to help jim with making this event bigger and better. carolina guns and gear has the range ready for thursday with firing their .50cal on the 400 yard range. local police are ready to aid us in the convoy to the bbq dinner on friday night. i heard there will be sky diving on saturday and prizes given away. event shirts and coins are ready. blah blah blah just trying to keep everyone motivated ok, ive rambled enough! cya there!

wilfreeman

Man, you guys have turned this thing into a MAJOR show this year! Can't wait for it myself. I still have to sort out a brake problem on the Jeep, then it will be ready to roll. Would love to come for the whole event, but I'm already having to take 3 days vacation to attend for the weekend. I have to conserve my vacation bc there might be a job change in my near future (like in a few weeks!). I plan on leaving early Friday morning and being there before noon, so i will miss the trail ride/convoy, but will be able to make the bbq.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Man, you guys have turned this thing into a MAJOR show this year! Can't wait for it myself. I still have to sort out a brake problem on the Jeep, then it will be ready to roll. Would love to come for the whole event, but I'm already having to take 3 days vacation to attend for the weekend. I have to conserve my vacation bc there might be a job change in my near future (like in a few weeks!). I plan on leaving early Friday morning and being there before noon, so i will miss the trail ride/convoy, but will be able to make the bbq.
Sounds like your ready to roll? Just not ready to stop rolling?

michigandon

Planning on heading down that way Late Wednesday morning/early afternoon. Methinks I'll stop off at a couple of those junkyards on 49 along the way. There's a Chrysler choke controller that is NLA brand new that I would like to find.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks