• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

DanM7890

You guys are on top of it!! One thing I wanted to ask, does the park have any rules about bringing your own fire wood. May not apply to me here in Charlotte but for the out of state people that may bring their own.

DanM7890

I went on a camping trip out of state last year to a state park and got in trouble for it because of "diseases". Just wanted to check.

CGarbee

I've traded some PMs concerning the MKT location, so I think that I will be in the same spot as in the past...or real close to it.
I'll work up a menu and will post some prices soon... :)
I'll post a few items on the "for sale" thread when I figure out what else will be in my XM813 other than food and my personal gear.

It's good to see that we will have shirts. We haven't had any since the last year that Neil hosted the gathering over at the Bladen Lake Group Camp (year before the move to the current location at the Farm Park).
Shirts are great, year round, advertising... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks