• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

Another Ahab

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that. I imagine that's a sad day for you and all your buddies. And I hope you ARE around for the show. [thumbzup]

What is the replacement?

tacticalmike

i hear someone else might bring a chopper! sold my 5ton. the guy that bought mine will be there. ill be driving something and my enclosed trailer full of current SURPLUS. lots of clothing $10.00 and up, ammo cans $10.00 and up, mre cases $50.00, packs $50.00 and up, 1200ft paracord spools $40.00, hats $10-$15, AR mags $10 new and............
IM TAKING REQUEST NOW FOR WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR.

Last edited:

lawnmowerman

Could some one school me on the two wires coming out from engine temp gage? They are not the grounds .But one of the connector posts that go into right side of gage that is surrounded by heavy rubber protector was loose and pushed into the gage to where I almost could not get it but I did. But now engine temp gage don't work. And what was the nut that was inside the rubber protector that obviously connects to the post but a clear plastic washer .Please school me on what I have done and how the rubber grommet is set up on the connector post please.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Tac Mike please list items with price, I think it's a site rule? Anything for sale should include prices so we can commit to buy and allocate funds. Thanks Micro

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
What do we need volunteers for?
I will do dishes
Bring firepit and wood

Anyone new please be advised that ground fires are not allowed, evidently the power and water are not buried deep enough?

tacticalmike

Tac Mike please list items with price, I think it's a site rule? Anything for sale should include prices so we can commit to buy and allocate funds. Thanks Micro
not selling on here. im a vendor at the show. ill edit though. thanks for the tip. last thing i wanna do here is break rules.

tacticalmike

How far is the Uwharrie trail ride and will they let 5 tons in.
the trail ride consists of gravel and paved roads. all trucks can do this. uwharrie trails is not the place for these trucks. they are more rock crawler friendly......im sure they can do"some" trails but expect damage.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks