• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC Spring Rally 25-29 April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilfreeman

Truck is loaded, griddle strapped in , trailer hooked up. I will be there Wednesday around noon
Wow, I'm still trying you get ONE of my Jeeps running so I'll have something to bring to the show! Not looking good at the moment.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey guys finalizing the meal plan if you still want in let me know, see post #3 for details. Also I am sending out pm's to everyone that signed up if you don't get one tonight some time please let me know.
Micro

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Due to Fri lunch requests and the fact the MUTT brakes just went to the floor I will be doing lunch Friday, If you wanted Fri lunch and received your total before now (11:00, 4/23) please add $5 per requested lunch.

Fri lunch
Hot Dogs , slaw, Baked beans, chips,

Thanks
Micro

Ferro your, inbox is full

Also can someone bring a coffee pot and and make coffee, I have a burner to use and will get the stuff if someone will make a list. I don't drink it and don't know how to make correctly. Thanks for any help with this

Last edited:

wilfreeman

Due to Fri lunch requests and the fact the MUTT brakes just went to the floor I will be doing lunch Friday, If you wanted Fri lunch and received your total before now (11:00, 4/23) please add $5 per requested lunch.

Thanks
Micro
Yeah, jeep problems! I can't get either one of mine running right, so I might just be attending instead of showing this year myself!

Last edited:

michigandon

Also can someone bring a coffee pot and and make coffee, I have a burner to use and will get the stuff if someone will make a list. I don't drink it and don't know how to make correctly. Thanks for any help with this
Planning on bringing the percolater again. Also have a press pot and an electric teakettle in case we need extra capacity.

If anyone wants cream or sugar...they’re on their own.

wilfreeman

Planning on bringing the percolater again. Also have a press pot and an electric teakettle in case we need extra capacity.

If anyone wants cream or sugar...they’re on their own.
I was just looking at a percolator at Wal-Mart today trying to decide whether it was worth bringing. I know my wife won't drink REAL coffee, so I decided not to buy it!

wilfreeman

Yeah, jeep problems! I can't get either one of mine running right, so I might just be attending instead of showing this year myself!

Got the USMC M38a1 running today, although NOT great. It will be there for display only, but at least it will run good enough to get on and off the trailer! I'll keep working on it this week to hopefully get the problem worked out.

LanceRobson

I got back from the NJ MTA show today and will need to hoe out the truck and trailer to prepare for this weekend. I'll be posting a bunch of stuff to the Buy/Sell thread now that I know what I have left.....

I have a drip coffee maker or two in the camping stuff along with a 20 cup stove top percolator. I have a stove in my trailer. I'll bring them and coffee, cups etc.

Nancy is doing some private care work Friday and Saturday nights so our 8 week old red tick coonhound puppy will be with me.....

I can bring a pair of 8' tables and up to 10 folding chairs if they would help.

Lance

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
I got back from the NJ MTA show today and will need to hoe out the truck and trailer to prepare for this weekend. I'll be posting a bunch of stuff to the Buy/Sell thread now that I know what I have left.....

I have a drip coffee maker or two in the camping stuff along with a 20 cup stove top percolator. I have a stove in my trailer. I'll bring them and coffee, cups etc.

Nancy is doing some private care work Friday and Saturday nights so our 8 week old red tick coonhound puppy will be with me.....

I can bring a pair of 8' tables and up to 10 folding chairs if they would help.

Lance
Table and chairs would be nice, thanks Micro

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there, but sadly will probably only be pulling OD Green Iron.

M38 will never make the trip.
M880-1 (the avatar) is puking gas out the carb and I'm just not comfy with it.
M880-2 (the ebay pickup) is alive, but I have no time behind the wheel, and I don't trust it to make the trip. I'll be off to camping world to buy a tent within the next day or two.
Car hauler (holding the Jeep) won't do it either as the tires are at critical and I don't feel like messing with it right now.

wilfreeman

I'll be loading up later today and plan to be there by lunchtime tomorrow. See you all soon!
Same here - last minute preps going on today, load in the morning and (hopefully, if the wife and child get it in gear) should be there around noon as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks