• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton, Texas August 16, Morning

dabtl

The VN Vets, Chapt. 920 and I will be joining up for the North Texas Fair Parade around 9am August 16. Any local MV owner is invited to participate with us. Contact me thru this site if you want to participate.

dabtl

Greetings all,

Green Vehicle Owners…and V V A 920 Motor Pool

It’s time again for The Great North Texas State Fair and Rodeo and very possibly the longest parade route you’ll ever be on!

It’s parade time again, and you’ll need to get out the Green Vehicles, dust them off, fill your cooler with lots of cold beverages and start practicing on your waving…and smiling!

If everyone showed up, there would be about 14 vehicles! Wouldn’t that be great? Please let me know if you can make it.

FYI- during the 4th of July parade, our vehicles were the only part of the parade that the viewing public cheered for!

14 VEHICLES…WE CAN DO IT!

Who do we have so far: V V A 920 M35A2 Deuce
V V A 920 M37 ¾ ton
V V A 920 M38A1 Jeep
Bill Trantham M35A2 Deuce
David Trantham M35A2 Deuce W/ M60 MG
Dennis Boots M151A2 Jeep

V V A 920 Color Guard…

I’d like to see our Deuce lead our section of the parade with 4 Flag Bearers riding up front in the bed.

These are the only members that should be in Black and White, all others should be in our vests.

What: NTSF Parade
When: Saturday 16 August 2008
Where: Crescent Street, on the North side of Denton High School
Time: 8:30 AM gather – 10:00 AM parade starts.

Bring a lawn chair, hat, sun screen and I’ll bring a cooler with water.

We’ll have plenty of room for riders…no one walks in this one - in our section…so, come on out.

Don’t forget to get out to our booth in the Exhibits Building and help sell those raffle tickets. 15 thru 23 Aug 2008.

This year, we’re giving away a Browning Lightning Citori 20 GA. O/U AND…AND a 2 day guided dove hunt for 4 on opening weekend…ALL for a $10.00 ticket!

The price of gas is coming down and now you’ll have some extra cash to spend on tickets.

Green Vehicle Owners…need to hear from you!

Thanks…and…think OD! Sorry Frenchy! DB

Dennis A. Boots

dennis@dentonboots.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks