• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton, Texas, May 3

dabtl

Local military vehicle owners are invited to the first, or something like that, MV owners meeting/BBQ/beer tasting at 2038 University Drive, The Entry Door, Denton on Saturday.

The local VVA Chapter is hosting. If you need something worked on, bring it, there will be plenty of help.

The event will be from around ten in the morning until we get bored and go home.

All are invited to attend.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, lots of nice vehicles there at that show. I hope my jeep looks as good as the one in Proud Owner pic eventually. What is that flatbed trailer in the first pic? Looks kinda like a M762 trailer, those are kinda rare.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That M38 looks fantastic!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks