• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver St Patricks Day Parade, 2013

70deuce

Here are pictures of the MVCC rolling a bunch of vehicles in the 2013 Denver St Patricks Day parade. The crowd was over 250,000 again. Lunch afterwards. Great parade to roll in.

Attachments

Orionspath

Was that an M2 mounted on the drivers side of an M35? Any info or additional pictures (owners info) would be appreciated.........Want to mount my "M1919" in a similar configuration.........

mactiredearg

Sorry its not an M2, its an M1919. And its mounted on a post/pedestal mount in the back of the jeep in the foreground, not on the deuce.

I'll try to get a quick video I have all the vehicles in our group passing by at the beginning of the parade posted tomorrow night.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks