• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver St Patrick's Parade Pictures!

co_rotorhead

Great showing of Colorado MV's at the Denver parade. This was the first time MVCC participated in this particular parade...which as I understand it is the third largest in the country. We even got special mention on the local news with a banner at the bottom of the broadcast "Military Vehicles Collectors of Colorado" and the news guy said something like ..."I've liked these military trucks since I was a kid..." maybe we'll see him at the next meeting??? Anyway, lots of fun, crowd really seemed to enjoy the nearly 20 vehicles - I'd have to say (though a little biased) that we were the hit of the parade!

Attachments

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
RE: Denver St Patrick

Hey,
I like the pictures. Did you see mine and Phils? We posted them on the site. I like the first pic of the trucks , and your paint job. I want a cargo cover so I can do that the same way you did. , Jay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks