• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver St Patrick's Parade Pictures!

co_rotorhead

Great showing of Colorado MV's at the Denver parade. This was the first time MVCC participated in this particular parade...which as I understand it is the third largest in the country. We even got special mention on the local news with a banner at the bottom of the broadcast "Military Vehicles Collectors of Colorado" and the news guy said something like ..."I've liked these military trucks since I was a kid..." maybe we'll see him at the next meeting??? Anyway, lots of fun, crowd really seemed to enjoy the nearly 20 vehicles - I'd have to say (though a little biased) that we were the hit of the parade!

Attachments

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
RE: Denver St Patrick

Hey,
I like the pictures. Did you see mine and Phils? We posted them on the site. I like the first pic of the trucks , and your paint job. I want a cargo cover so I can do that the same way you did. , Jay