• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver St Patty's Day Parade

70deuce

The Military Vehicles Collectors of Colorado (MVCC) had a real big showing at the 2008 ST Patty's Day parade. We had the big iron out in large numbers for the first time since many members had acquired some new 5 and 2 1/2 ton trucks. We had close to 20 vehicles. Four 5 tons, maybe 10 deuces and a bunch of small guys. They claimed an attendance of 200,000. Good time had by all.

Phil

Attachments

steelandcanvas

RE: Denver St Patty

Thanks for the photos, 70Deuce! I wanted to go but my Deuce isn't ready for parade yet. Looking forward to Cripple Creek though, maybe she'll be ready by then.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Denver St Patty

Doesn't look like a St. Patty's Day parade to me. The drivers look sober and aren't all over the road. Where's the Irish in that?

rofl

Great pics, looks like it was a fun time...

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
More St pattys pictures

Addtional pictures from my camera

1. Glen M. ( mcmullag ) The newest member with my son Col. Bennett
2. Me and my son with Mike M. in the corner.
3.The Armys Band, (Union)
5.Frank S. and his son asking a fellow soldier about what unit hes with.
6.Hes a Stars and stripes reporter. Looks great!!!
7.There starting a new unit , come help him start the U.S. Armys 10th Mountain Division- good job reinacting that even the Jeep matched
8.Our convoy
9. L to R , Glen M. and the M818 - Myself and the M35 + 105. -Mike M. and his M-53 + 105 - and Phil C. and his M818 + 105.

Attachments

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
RE: good pics

Theres alot more from other mebers , we got the same no alcohol paper and evryone in the crowds were buzzed and done for, a fat 20' somthing hawiian girl in a car was shaking her stuff for us and almost fell out the back of some peoples covertable beacuse she was so drunk.

Not a very large parade in San Diego but it is festive. Some nice military vehicles and theme.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks