• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver to Little Rock

rustwagon

I have a few different rigs in Denver that I need to have shipped to the
Little Rock area. I am willing to have them come one at a time or however. I figure that a couple of them might be used to fill out a load but the deuce will make its own load.

They are all sitting at my old job and are in a position that you can get straight on them with a trailer to grab them, but nothing runs. The military trailer is sitting behind the deuce and may be hooked up, I don't remember for sure. There will be noone there to help with loading them up as I am on the receiving end.

M715 without a top on it
M211 without a bed and with a hard top
flatbed military trailer 10ft long with a jeep frame and tub on it.
Small camping trailer - 350lbs 6-8ft long about 4ft tall from ground. Would fit into the back of the 715.

On the drop end I can come up with a fork or tractor to help pull rigs off as well as get the deuce started and drive it off with about 30 minutes time to swap out batteries and wire in a fuel pump.

If you can haul any or all or point me to someone that can, please let me know. I have also listed things on uship as well.
Thanks

Alredneck

Banned
Is there also a M35 involved in this or the M211 your deuce, just making sure! PM sent!

What kind of access is there to the property?