• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denver to OK City going empty

m376x6

I bought a Dodge W400 truck near Oklahoma City and will be heading there from near Denver to pick it up on Decmber 27th. I'll be towing an 18 foot dovetail and can carry upto 9,000 pounds. I'll have the bed of my 3500 empty on the way back. If I can help anyone out let me know.

The description calls it an M40, the vin decoder calls it a W400. Is there a difference. The vin starts out W41CF8Sxxxxxx. I have a sweet 440 sitting in the shop right now that, even though the vin letter says F, which is for a 360, I think the 440 will work nicely. I have the BB bellhousing and all the needed parts for a exchange between the LA and RB engines. It currently has a utility box on the back.

Anyway, let me know if I can help out.

Regards,
M376X6

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks