• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Depot level CUCV maintenance manual?

AJMBLAZER

I can't seem to find it on here. Is there a Depot level maintenance manual in the archives?

TM9-2320-289-20 is the unit level so it covers the most basic stuff and not everything.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Unit level CUCV maintenance manual?

Chris has made it very easy for you CUCV guys to find the manuals. There is a sticky at the top of the CUCV forum with all the troubleshooting manuals listed. It gets no easier than that.

CCATLETT1984

RE: Unit level CUCV maintenance manual?

AJM, That manual is already linked {thumbzup]

Its called the "direct support" manual

I will add the numerical designations to the descriptions of the links, I didnt when i created them because most people wont know the numbers when they need to download the manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks