• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Desirability of a LDS wastegate turbo multifuel

pitpawten

When I bought my truck (M35a2) from Al back in 2013 he sent along with it a running take out LDS multi-fuel motor (from a 5 ton) with a wastegate turbo which remains packaged up the same way I got it from him : |

When I bought the truck I had two less kids and a nice paying IT job - since then things have changed and I'm realizing that with my available free time (little) and hobby budget (meager) I'm likely not going to do an engine swap and I need to lighten the load on some of my Deuce spares.

Question: How desirable is this motor? Is it fine to list it up on the local marketplace for whomever, or is this one that needs to find a good home in the community at the time-cost of coordinating the sale/shipping etc?

Note: This isn't a selling thread just honestly looking for some direction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks