• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Desperate for a set of heads for my M1009

bus63kombi

Hi all its been awhile, my M1009 has been down for almost a years now because of one very badly cracked head and one head that is messed up in different way.
I have found three sets of heads out here and all of them where messed up.
I am unable to locate any in my general area.
If anybody has any 6.2 Heads that aren't cracked Please, Please email me.

Bus63kombi@gmail.com

Thanks much

Cheers
-Cary

AJMBLAZER

Are you a member over on www.ColoradoK5.com ?

There's a guy over there named MaxPF down in Arizona somewhere. Quite the diesel guru and is currently building a nicely built 6.2L. Anyways, if anyone in that neck of the woods might know he would as he's been through some major work and steps getting his and setting them up how he wants them.

AJMBLAZER

If he's got good solid internals there is a market for them. Look at all the crap MaxPF had to go through to get his heads, crank, cam, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks