• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce 1st Run!

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Duece 1st Run!

That looks like fun waiting to happen.. What kind of bed are you considering?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

No smoke, exhaust stack or slave recepticle. Is that a gasser? Looks like a blast!

oldshep

Its an ldt-465 -1d but we modified the stock pipe and got rid of the slave. We plan on a custom(homemade) flat bed once funds become available.....HaHa

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Ok, I see it now! I thought it had a side bar(nerf bar) on the side! Sweet, a side pipe, nice at a light! Shaved the slave!

oldshep

The tires are 46'' michelin xmls and yes the wheels are from usa 6x6. The ford f550 dics braks of daniels are great but yes we had few problems but Daniel HIMSELF came up one saturday(500 miles one way!) and fixed the problems. The wheels have the PVC inserts and he even gave me a spare xml w/ the purchases of 4 tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks