• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce age needed please

martin

Hi
I have found a truck for sale, M35A2 W/W, with retrofitted workshop, but need to establish the age as it's critical over here.
The Data plate says it was made by Kaiser Jeep at South Bend.
The Stock number is 2320 077 1617
the ID number is 04A 60769 0425 12851
The DAAE 06 68 C 0011

Please could anyone oblige as there are other interested buyers and I need to resolve this first.
Thanks,
Martin

martin

Hi
Thanks for your help.
Age is very important because the legislation applying to any vehicle is dictated by when it was made.This affects driving licence requirements and whether you have to pay to put it on the road and whether it has to be tested.
M

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oddly the 0425 indicate a cargo truck without winch but the NSN number ending in 1617 indicates a winch truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks