• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce age

Rattlewagon

I have searched for this but, I can’t seem to figure out a way to determine the age of a m35 by the vin. is there a way to do it? I keep looking at the trucks on GL's site but I would like to know what year they are to see if I want to bid or not...

thanks,
dan

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
You could always do a search on this website in forums for VIN that was started by some mind reader named medlog who is also known as Carnac the Great. For some reason he is able to use his mental powers to find vehicle histories. LOL :lol:

All you have to do is follow the directions on the thread.

Rattlewagon

vtach, the numbers of the truck I am watching on GL's site is 04M-36671-0525-23734.

medlog, I came across your thread when I was searching, why I didn't post in your thread was that you had specified that the numbers needed to be from a truck that I owned. Being new to SS and MV's in general, I figured that I needed to be extra careful about rubbing people the wrong way so soon, cause I think im gonna need'em! :oops:

Of course I have a feeling it will be for nothing because the bidding on some of those trucks is quickly approaching the limits of my budget. Which is probably for the best as I didn't drive the 450 mile round trip to preview them... :cry:

thanks,
dan

usmarines72

What years did they use the NK serial # system? Specifically I am looking at the NK0 followed by 3 letters (NK0CHH). DDoyle is probably the best person to ask.

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no data plate on the door of a deuce. Sometimes the registration number is painted on the doors but with the years the "NK" system was used you have to have the S/N to tell the year.