• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Air horn Prices

HASSON1911

I love this site but it ticks me off when i see this taking place after everyone had to reread the forum rules not even a month ago. It clearly states in the rules as I have been pointed to • Do not post items For Sale or items Wanted in the forums. That is what the Classified Ads section is for. If the member have short term memory loss are we going to have to make you guys read the rules every week?:cookoo: The OP ask why they prices are so high not if someone can sell him them. I believe its time to close her down boys, if it can't change. In remarks to the OP I think they are so high because there's only so many dealers and they know your probably going to buy it regardless of prices

Last edited:

HASSON1911

Well, evidently from my pass just saying your going to sell an item counts against the rules. It's a 2 way street and it wasn't just 1 person either, Let's just clean it up and back on the OP topic

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love this site but it ticks me off when i see this taking place after everyone had to reread the forum rules not even a month ago. It clearly states in the rules as I have been pointed to • Do not post items For Sale or items Wanted in the forums. That is what the Classified Ads section is for. If the member have short term memory loss are we going to have to make you guys read the rules every week?:cookoo: The OP ask why they prices are so high not if someone can sell him them. I believe its time to close her down boys, if it can't change. In remarks to the OP I think they are so high because there's only so many dealers and they know your probably going to buy it regardless of prices
Back in 2010 when those posts were made the rules were different , as the memberships grows the rules change . you been a member since sept. 2009 , but never posted august 2011 . In march 2011 the classifieds became a major problem and the no posting in the forums rules started to be enforced .

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

CRIPES!! had I payed anywhere near those prices, I could have bought another truck for the monies!..Those "chrome" <WOLO> horns (on all my trucks) are all the way from the U.S.of.A. and with postage etc didn't amount to those prices TOTAL!. and that Includes RHINE tug Boat Horns atop my M54 and under the hood of the others. Still retaining the orriginal M.series Horns as well......you "struggle" to pay MORE than £25 for used truck horns at car boots and events etc over here.
Come to think the flipp'in Light bars are around $300 ON THE (whole car bid for) INCLUDED ex USAAF police cars we buy!

Attachments

Darwin T

80.00 to 110.00 new at several places. don't get drug into a bidding war unless it is less that you can just buy it for. it probably went so high because someone did not want to get out bid. look for the buy it now price it is usually less than what you posted earlier.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks