• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce air tank??????

iwantmud

I recently purchased another deuce to replace the one a sold a few years back ( been kicking myself ever since.). The difference in my old one and one i just bought is the first was in great condention and this one has parts missing and needs work. The first problem is that it is missing one of the air tanks. Where can i get another one? I find the tanks for 5 tons but not sure what the differance is. Would i be able to get a aftermarket tank off of ebay or a place that sells air ride stuff? Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yup, any air tank that would fit in that spot will work. Not sure I would put effort into a used tank, the insides could be just as rotted as the tank you took out(or is missing). I would go with new if I were you.