• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Airlift d-ring Bumper Shackles

Beyond Biodiesel

OK, so today I learned that my M756A2 has 1" Airlift d-ring Bumper Shackles on the front, and 7/8" Airlift d-ring Bumper Shackles on the rear. Is this normal for a deuce, or an M756A2 thing? PS: I did search the forum first.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's at least 3 different types for the front. What's the year and maker?

edit-just saw 1969. I would say, the round ones that lay flat on the front bumper.

Beyond Biodiesel

It is a 1969 M756A2 kaiser pipeliner. I did not know that there were even different 1" shackles ie. "round ones that lay flat on the front bumper.' I am not big on authenticity. I am more interested in functionality. On the other hand, if I can get authenticity & functionality for the same price I can get functionality, then I will do it. I guess I should have put this into the M756A2 thread, because I figured all Deuces of the period would have the same issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks