• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce alternators

opfor77

Any ideas how to go about purchasing a brand spanking new alternator, or a very good used one? Thanks for putting up with this newbie.

poppop

That seems to be the only place to get one worked on. I bought one on ebay from greengem in Oakpark Fl that worked. I just bought another one from him at the Fl rally for a spare, don't know if it works yet. If you are not concerned about orginality. My local repair shop said he could build me one that would work from a semi alternator. But I figure the cost will probably be about the same.

bottleworks

There aren't much to these alternators. Just because they are military, it doesn't make them any different from working on an OTR truck alternator. Any repair shop should be able to work on them. Or do it yourself.

sermis

I have acess from time to time on used ones. If there is an intrest I willl get a couple.
I might also be able to get the 12 / 24 volt HUMVEE.
What is the going price for unknown condition.

davemccoull

Try Auto electric service
Norfolk
Virginia
757 627 5187
( ask for Jimmy)
They seem to have all the parts, they even shipped me a brand new regulator to the U.K.
Good luck
Dave.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks