• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce at a Harley Rally

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went to the "Riders Of The Storm" Motorcycle Rally this weekend. I was fortunatre as it was only 15 minutes from the house. Loaded the deuce, got to the site, set up camp and went back and got my bike. I was enjoying my 2nd cold beverage of the day when a man walked up and asked if I could help him. His pickup and 5th wheel camper were stuck. HA! I just happen to have my strap! It was a great time!

Attachments

chvss65

Iam taking the Deuce to Conesville, Iowa on May 16th for the Circle of Pride MC Rally
Hog Wild Rodeo 2009 CIRCLE OF PRIDE M/C
Its gonna be the base for the tents, coolers, and pole grls LOL
Ive got a Harley, but the Deuce will draw the attention way more
[thumbzup]:beer::drool::not worthy:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks