• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce at home with trailer

premacpmc

Duece finally at home to impress the neighbors! Darn camera date is messed up.Can't wait till my neighbor 'The Doctor' see's it. I Parked it close to the road so he can't miss it, he complains about the dust when we ride four wheelers in my back yard, can't wait to drive the duece thru the backyard! Last year I bought a semi load of large rocks and parked my jeep on top of them for the winter and put a blow up Santa in it!

Attachments

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
RE: Duece at home with trailer

Nice!!! I get the same stuff from the mexicans around here complaining that my trucks are ugly. They sit in there cars and bang music all night , so me and the wife walked out last night and fired up the M818 for them. I love my music!

On the other note , do you guys do any convoys or trail rides? i noticed we are all in CO around the same location.

ktm380

Bulldog,
I would like to do more with my stuff than just go to the store and make the neighbors mad.

premacpmc

We'll have to get together sometime! I own a machineshop in Penrose and usually work 7 days a week so we'll have to plan ahead.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR

Thats fine , whenever you guys are free . Im good on weekends. We can drive up Cheyanne mountain on the dirt road or anywhere you guys think of.

steelandcanvas

Hey!!! Let me in on this!!! Someone else to corral into a meeting would be KaiserM109 also, He lives in Commerce City, and I'm in Strasburg.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
RE: can I ride along?

Come on along , I dont have a problem , i want to get as many as possible , but its up to the other guys too KTM380 , STEELANDCANVAS , and PREMACPMC .

citizensoldier

Re: RE: Duece at home with trailer

bulldog_mack13 said:
Nice!!! I get the same stuff from the mexicans around here complaining that my trucks are ugly. They sit in there cars and bang music all night , so me and the wife walked out last night and fired up the M818 for them. I love my music!

On the other note , do you guys do any convoys or trail rides? i noticed we are all in CO around the same location.
First of all I mean no disrespect to anyone of Spanish decent.. Or am anyway a racist by saying this..Just the facts man
Now .. for the goods.
I am glad they think its ugly! I have seen how many will live in a van up here so if they liked army trucks we would be in real trouble.
Fire up that Cummins and make sweet music for them! 2 to 4AM is a good time for music.. :D

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
RE: Re: RE: Duece at home with trailer

Hell Yeah turn it up! Oh I will !Its beacuse I dont have my 818 sitting 2 inches off the ground and the front end bouncing up and down. But everyone else loves it , but I did get compaints from the two amigos, the apartment manager told my wife who exactly did the complaining.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
RE: Re: RE: Duece at home with trailer

Ok guys , ill try to lead this off.

I need all your names and email and phone numbers. When do you want to do this , I need input from you all. So we can make an entire day out of it. I have never done this before. Thanks , Jay

steelandcanvas

Re: RE: Re: RE: Duece at home with trailer

bulldog_mack13 said:
Ok guys , ill try to lead this off.

I need all your names and email and phone numbers. When do you want to do this , I need input from you all. So we can make an entire day out of it. I have never done this before. Thanks , Jay
Jay, I PM'd ya. Any MV is OK with me. Even the guy with the Forerunner, the more the merrier!

John

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Duece at home with trailer

John , i got your info . And the idea of a BBQ day sounds good with family and friends. Anyone else interested , PM me your info so we can orginize this, Jay

steelandcanvas

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Duece at home with trailer

Jay we should probably start a new thread, with a new title. "Colorado Spring MV Get Together" OK by you? This should draw some interest from the Colorado Guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks