• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce at the House !

tx399999

I just got the G177 tires on mine. You missed out on a life experience by skipping the NDTs. That's not an A/C condenser in front of the radiator is it?

xm708

a/c ?

Nice rig I also am wondering what the cooler or condenser hiding under the grill is for ? did she come with the goodyears ?

bob270win

You guys don't miss a thing . Yes , that is a a/c condensor ,behind the grill ! I got the Goodyears put on before she arrived here ! Really does give an aggressive look !

quickfarms

Nice truck. I like the duel tanks. Where is the spare and pioneer rack? How well does the ac cool the cab? You need to paint the condenser so it does not stick out

DeucesWild11

Sweet ride, looks like she just rolled off the assembly line! Are the headlights aftermarket? Kind of look like a Hella H4 conversion, on my list of things to do..but perhaps it's just very clean stock lamps?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks