• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Auctions?

GoldComet6

One week you'll see 75 or more at one location, and the next week it'll be 75 at ten locations. It just varies, you have to check each week for new additions. Just be patient - some will be listed near you.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go to GL, click "Event Calendar" and look at all the upcoming auctions.

Flyingvan911

Here's a play-by-play. Go to govliquidation.com. Next scroll down and and click on "trucks and other vehicles" in the lower, right corner. On the page that comes up, look in the upper, left corner and click on "2 1/2 ton." If there are no deuces there then our trucks have just doubled in value.

harleyrkc

I must have been spoiled by the first auction I bid on. There were more trucks in that one auction then GL has listed all together right now. I guess its a good thing I won one.

yetti

don't know if it'll help but there has been a ton of trucks on Craigslist lately. I know Huff auto in Jackson, Mi has a couple for sale cheap. theres also a 5 ton in Bellville

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I must have been spoiled by the first auction I bid on. There were more trucks in that one auction then GL has listed all together right now. I guess its a good thing I won one.
there are usually only a few at a time in michigan with the exception of the recent auction at selfridge and the big one at camp grayling last year

The one Huff has on there website seems a little high at $4950 for what it is

Last edited:

Heavysteven

The real question is how many are left? I thought for sure this would be the last year. Looks like I could be wrong there just every where.

Reminds me I need to get that M35A3 for Christmas.

harleyrkc

An M35A3 is whats on my mind. But I wouldn't mind winning another Deuce either. From what I've read on hear I'd probly get my second EUC back before the first.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
An M35A3 is whats on my mind. But I wouldn't mind winning another Deuce either. From what I've read on hear I'd probly get my second EUC back before the first.
no the first one has to clear to speed up the second one . I would wait for the first one to clear before making another big purchess in case there is some kind of issue you could end up with default fees on both auctions . first timmers thinking about a truck later should consider buying a trailer or small generator and do the wait on that and if for some reason you don't get approved its alot less of a default fee.2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks