• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Axles

PackRatWrecker

The guy I bought my Deuce from has 5 brand new front axles, in crates. I think he's wanting to pair them up with the rear axles he has laying around.

If anyone is interested, I can make some inquiries. They aren't mine, and I'm not brokering, or making a cut on them. I'd rather see them used by MV enthusiasts, than end up in rock crawlers, or under bogus civi trucks.

They are located in Kansas. PM for more specific info.

p.s. to moderators: If this is in the wrong category, or against protocol, please move, or delete, as required.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please put this in the classifieds, thanks.

The front axles are gold, there are always more rear Rockwells out there than fronts. Please be sure to post the price in your classified listing.....

PackRatWrecker

Maybe this actually belongs in the Salvage Yard Info section. I didn't know it existed, until after I was informed that I should have posted this in the classifieds, instead of here. Then I was informed that a 2nd party listing doesn't belong in the Classifieds. When I went looking for the boss's office, I stumbled across the Salvage Yard Info. It isn't actually a salvage yard that has the parts, but he did junk out some trucks, and sell the chassis for scrap.

When somebody decides where it truly belongs, please let me know, so I can go there, and follow my original thread....or classified....or whatever.

What a load of grief, over just trying to post some info, for other members with projects, and help someone move some parts.

KsM715

If someone got the phone # from the add before it got axed please forward it to me so I can contact the owner of the axles.

Thanks

PackRatWrecker

Forget I mentioned any of it. I'll just tell him selling anything is too much hassle, and they should be cut up and scrapped.

I was warned about the forum moderation, just after I signed up, here. I didn't believe it.

KsM715

Its not as bad as you think, Just takes some time to get used to. If your friend has any other parts to sell just have him sign up and list it in the classifieds himself.

I'd hate to see you leave, I'd like to see the outcome of your project.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Warned about the moderation? Haha. The classifed issue has been a thorn but the powers won't change it. Life has rules, mods are tasked with enforcing them here, sorry! It is what it is! If it makes you uncomfortable, I understand you buggin out. If you do elect to bug, one of us will hold the door open for you on the way out.

PackRatWrecker

Retreat, re-assess, re-engage.

Classified is gone. I'm not re-listing it.

If anyone who saw it is still interested, PM me and I'll get Mark's number for you. Bear in mind, I'm still not the salesman, just the messenger. All haggling is between you & him.

Now back to your regularly cheduled program.:mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks