• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce bed side upright dimensions

tcm7796

Can someone please post the dimensions for the cargo cover/bed side uprights for an M35A2 and what material was used on originals? I am unable to determine the exact height/dimensions and don't have anything here to base it off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Unable to post on here often due to the new job but defintly a good group of people.

steelandcanvas

I had a bunch of different sized staves when I bought my truck, I took the shortest one and made them all the same...about 41 1/4" . If you want to make new ones, maybe someone has that correct measurement. Material? I couldn't tell you, but someone will have the answer.

tcm7796

Thank you very much. That seems like ti will work fine, I will measure the sides of the gargo cover to determine if that will give it enough height. Thank you.