• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Bling

migz

I had to have a radiator rebuilt in Vancouver, Washington for one of my trucks that I am driving home to Denver at the end of the month. I had to deal with the guy at the radiator shop remotely as I am in Denver. He assured me that he did a top notch job on the rebuild and even painted the radiator to match the truck. I thought this an odd comment and had my brother send me some pictures of the finished product. As you can see in the pictures I now have “Deuce Bling”. I have never seen such a hideous color on a radiator. I think I now have to get rainbow stickers for the back bumperettes for my trip home to Denver. I know what will be my first maintenance action when I get the truck home, a Jasco and 2400 psi bath for that radiator. I will post some pictures of what the truck looks like with that blue POS installed.

Mike
:-x

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like its Detroit Diesel blue(alpine green). Maybe it will rev higher now!;-)

Last edited:

dm22630

I think I now have to get rainbow stickers for the back bumperettes for my trip home to Denver. I know what will be my first maintenance action when I get the truck home, a Jasco and 2400 psi bath for that radiator. I will post some pictures of what the truck looks like with that blue POS installed.

I think you should go ahead and paint your truck to match! ;) rofl

Armada

Actually, the paint job looks great, like it was properly prepped and applied. Too bad he picked that color. :doh: Hopefully the repair work is as good as the paint job.
Since you've got until the end of the month, send him a can of the color you want and have him respray it.

migz

Actually, the paint job looks great, like it was properly prepped and applied. Too bad he picked that color. :doh: Hopefully the repair work is as good as the paint job.
Since you've got until the end of the month, send him a can of the color you want and have him respray it.
Too late it is already in the truck.

Rolling_Eudaimonia

I had to have a radiator rebuilt in Vancouver, Washington for one of my trucks that I am driving home to Denver at the end of the month. I had to deal with the guy at the radiator shop remotely as I am in Denver. He assured me that he did a top notch job on the rebuild and even painted the radiator to match the truck. I thought this an odd comment and had my brother send me some pictures of the finished product. As you can see in the pictures I now have “Deuce Bling”. I have never seen such a hideous color on a radiator. I think I now have to get rainbow stickers for the back bumperettes for my trip home to Denver. I know what will be my first maintenance action when I get the truck home, a Jasco and 2400 psi bath for that radiator. I will post some pictures of what the truck looks like with that blue POS installed.

Mike
:-x

The color is fine to me, but it doesn't match any military color scheme at all.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that is the color of the engines in my M5A1 Stuart and very similar to British armored vehicle power plants.

Chuck