• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Bobbing question

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me be the first to welcome you to Steel Soldiers. I'm sure there will be some folks stepping up shortly on your request. If you will, please change your location from US to your state of residence, this is one of the site requirements. Good luck with your new project.

bmx590

Let me be the first to welcome you to Steel Soldiers. I'm sure there will be some folks stepping up shortly on your request. If you will, please change your location from US to your state of residence, this is one of the site requirements. Good luck with your new project.
I think I got it changed

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
SS member Clinto is in Athens. He does super repair and service work but I'm not sure if he does fabrication work.

If you have a decent shop, the equipment needed to move heavy stuff around, the right power tools and basic fabrication skills you can do it yourself. There are several threads on bobbing on this site.

I have two sets of front springs for sale if you are interested. Will deliver for a small fee. I'm about two hours away from Athens.

Welcome to the insanity.:cookoo:

bmx590

That's just i don't have the equipment to do it. I think I could do some of the work. How much for the springs? And does it have the hangers and plates and u bolts

bmx590

I have looked at many times. I just need the time and tools to do it. Rather just out source the work. Also need the parts to do it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks