• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Brush Truck Competition

Special T

Very Cool! I know that the Grant County Fire department in Moses Lake WA has several of thes 5 ton trucks setup. Unlike the ones in this picture they have several thousand gallon tanks and a remote nozzle on he front bumper where the driver can run down a prairie fire and spray as he drives. Next time im over that way ill take a few Pics.

Thanks for posting the video's they are sweet!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please do not just post a YouTube video without some sort of narative. For all we know we could be watching p0rn (not the MV kind ;-) )

Last edited:

rustystud

Very Cool! I know that the Grant County Fire department in Moses Lake WA has several of thes 5 ton trucks setup. Unlike the ones in this picture they have several thousand gallon tanks and a remote nozzle on he front bumper where the driver can run down a prairie fire and spray as he drives. Next time im over that way ill take a few Pics.

Thanks for posting the video's they are sweet!
Special T where on the wet side are you ?

rustystud

I do so love to watch those trucks take off into the brush and just plow down everything in there way ! Reminds me of my days driving the "M60A1rise-passive" tank in the Marines !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks