• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce cake you must see!

cessnatwin

That is awesome! But, like Paulfarber commented on the belt buckle! Is by chance he a title holder in the WWE and no one mentioned this, that looks to me like a championship belt he has on!

Srjeeper

If the lady that made that cake isn't doing it for a living, she's missed her calling. :roll:

Heck, she could make a living just off this site alone. ;)

I'll bet 'papabear' could eat three deuces a week and I'd be good for two anyway. [thumbzup]

Some others I've seen from SS would top that I'm sure.rofl

Bobbed4x4

Banned
Ok, I must admit,... when I saw the title, I expected to come in and see a two dimensional frosted to look like a deuce. To my suprize, it's 3D! That is awesome! And my mom was a proffesional specialty cake designer and maker for a while, so I've seen some pretty awesome cakes in my day. This is right there with the best that I've seen.

Monty

I sent this link to my wife, she was just asking me what type of cake I wanted for my birthday. Boy will she be suprised.

Awsome work on the cake, I love the attention to detail on the fuel tank.

jman

That is tooo awesome!
I agree with a previous post. She really needs to go into business...:cool:

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That cake reminded me of some of the work I've seen on some of the cooking shows that had professional cake decorators. My daughter was thinking of being a chef for a while so we'd watch the show together. I think this lady could compete with some of the work those pros did.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks