• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce cargo bed and troop seats wanted - New England

bede63

Hello fellow SSers:

I posted this in the "Parts Wanted" section a few weeks ago but have no replies yet, so I am posting here to hopefully get more exposure.

If anyone in New England has a good bed and troop seats to sell, please PM me.

Thank you,
Charles Schneider

bede63

Wow, this got dropped way down on the list very fast. Putting it back up to the top (maybe for 5 minutes!) in hopes a few more folks see it. I'll re-post in the WTB section also.

Lorax

I saw an add in the classifieds section where someone had a deuce bed and troop seats for sale recently. Look under RESOURCES at the top of this site.

TaylorTradingCo

bed available

I am not in the New England area, actually I don't even know exactly where that is, but I od have a Deuce bed and troop seats I can sell.

I also have a Deuce dropside bed available if anyone needs one for working. It has lots of rust and is ugly, but it works.

I am in north west Georgia.

Derek Taylor

steelandcanvas

I am not in the New England area, actually I don't even know exactly where that is.

I am in north west Georgia.

Derek Taylor
This is where New England is:

New England is a region of the United States located in the northeastern corner of the country, bounded by the Atlantic Ocean, Canada and New York State, and consisting of the modern states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.

hippiedude

Hey Charles , I have a set of troop seats for a m211 they need new wood but all the bracets are there and I have a set of mud flaps to off a m211. I think they are all the same ...PM me if interested......... Tim

bede63

Thanks I appreciate the responses. I'm sure something in my area will turn up soon. ZiggyO has one in NJ that I am considering, but of course it would be better to find something closer to home if possible.

Tim - I will PM you about those seats.

Charles Schneider

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks