• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Cargo Cover

Bad Karma

Anyone out there in Steel Soldier Land know where to buy replacement hooks for cargo covers? Breton Industries has them but will not sell them or even steer me to a source. There customer service stinks. I would not buy a cover from them if you expect any type of support.aua

Clip.jpg

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I called GMA covers last week for exactly the same thing. Kept getting voicemail. I need several of these hooks for an M1102 cover- or a new cover. I think someone tried the same thing through GMA awhile back and found out they no longer sell to individuals, but I'm going to try GMA again this week and post the results.

Kohburn

the part of the hook that is supposed to provide spring force is broekn off of most of mine - they still work with alittle more effort.