• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce compressor in my M715 ... need help

Kamikaze12volts

Sorry to bother with that but had found nothing helpfull. Someone gave me a complete compressor from a Deuce but i need to know some details about it ..

I know that i will need an air governor to control it .... ( need to find it )

I have the IN and OUT ( which i am sure !!! )

I have two other fittings ... one from the head with copper line installed in the fitting ... the line is about 1/4" in diameter .... but where does it go ?? And i have another fitting from the back that goes ???

Also does the compressor need to be installed flat ?? Or can i clock it like the York unit ??

The unit is a MIDLAND MS-51322-1

I will take pictures this afternoon and post it to help figure it out !!

Thanks a lot !!!

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The fitting that goes in opposite of the pulley is the oil feed line. The oil falls into the crankcase out the bottom of it, so I would hesitate to mount it sideways. The other fitting, 1/4" line that goes to the head, is what goes to the govenor and controlls the unloader valve. I have an extra air govenor if you can't find one. $15 plus the ride.

Kamikaze12volts

OK thank for the fast respond !! But with the oil inlet .... if filled with oil and plugged ... it should work ?? I will look local for that governor ... if cannot find something a will let you know !!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks