• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce convoy lights

Armada

I have a set too. It comes in a huge, heavy box. NOS. Everything individually wrapped. Have not installed them yet, but it's on the list. Adelmans sells them too, I believe for $150.

Opie

Saturn surplus has the individual lights and posts for $50, but I don't know whether the switches & etc. are included.

CGarbee

Have the convoy lights on my truck... Great to have when I pull out of my driveway with a trailer hooked up (blind drive in a curve...). Also, use them a lot when my local MV club has a convoy or when I am participating in the East Coast Convoy on the way to the Aberdeen rally each May.

Nothing like putting a little "see me" light out there when you are obstructing the faster moving traffic.

Photos of my truck are located at:
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/m35pages/m35photos6.htm

I can take some specifically of the light setup if anyone needs me to (switch in cab, pole setup on rear of cab, etc).

mangus580

Thats my theory on "Orange Lights" ... I have always used one whenever I am doing something 'stupid' in the road.... backing trailers in... towing funny things... basically anything that 'joe commuter' might not expect [^]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a set from Adelmans. Pretty straightforward instal but took a few hours. All in all a well thought out kit. Doubt that I'll do it again but I enjoyed the first one.
Trying to attach a pic of the trucks in the parade from 2003 in OH.

***attachment manager not working***

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks