• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce "dealer" nj pa de

cammok5

THIS IS NOT A WANTED AD
just wanted to know if there was a good person in the nj pa de area that was good to dea with when buying a deuce.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, several.

Coalman

I bought mine off a guy in NJ throught E-Bay he was great His name is George Mechan You couldn't find a nicer guy We still talk on the phone If you are interested Pm me and I will give you his number

kcollum

I also bought mine from George great person to deal with he even arranged for shipping for me at a great price. He is also a member of SS. you could P.M. him user name is "gem1410"

dburd72

I also bought mine from George great guy like others have said he still call to check on the truck it's been over a year Have not had one problem .

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i bought mine from kublos and he is a great guy to deal with. i was just up there yesterday for some parts and he has lots and lots of trucks in. he had quite a few winch trucks also. definately give him a call 570-663-2805

steve diesel

I also bought mine from George great person to deal with he even arranged for shipping for me at a great price. He is also a member of SS. you could P.M. him user name is "gem1410"
hello sir im looking to get in touch with George possibly im interested in purchasing a truck would you know how to reach out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks