• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce donuts with vid :-)

scooter01922

Just a quickie post, thought you guys might enjoy a quick clip of my afternoon fun yesterday. Icy private parking lot + deuce = fun and entertainment for all :) Oh, the second half of the vid is much better IMO, seems to slide a lot better after a few donuts to warm up the tires. For anyone wondering, 2nd gear, high range works OK, but 3rd really gets things moving. Thanks for that tip DH.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQux9jxCJGw[/media]

Last edited:

scooter01922

Will do ems4ty, now that i have a decent camera pics and vids will be a common occurance :) This was my firts attempt at a vid with this camera and now that i know what the quality will look like i'll turn it up a bit. Have pics to go with, went and played in the snowbanks a bit too. First pics are of how the deuce looked when i went to grab it for the day. Then you got the snowbank penetration test.....think that one might be a bit big:roll: and then finally the deuce in its comfy parking spot. Not a hell of a lot of room on either side at the sec, maybe 10 inches to the tree on the left and 10 to the trailer on the right.

Attachments

madsam

That does not even look dangerous.. It all happens so slow. At least from the camera angle.

scooter01922

Looks slow from that angle but it takes a little bit for that much truck to come around. :) It sure as heck feels faster. I already find driving the deuce very relaxing, the donuts are simply a fantastic addition to the stress relief.

tractorpuller1

Hey!
That is a lot of fun!
I just did it in my own driveway last week!
I also hit my house... with the front bumper... at the very end of the slide!
I guess that makes me a rookie redneck... right?:wink:

BRUTUS12

that was SWEET!!:-D They pretty much closed down central Ohio today because of the snow and ice and luckily closed THE Ohio State University so some buddies and I are going out to play! We don't have a Duece (yet) to play with but the Silverado will have to work for now :-D

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Real men are not embarrased to eat quiche. Those that feel emasculated by this dish can avoid suspicious and embarrassing situations by wearing rugged attire and pretending not to know what it is while making remarks like "This pie tastes good. Never had this before." rofl

Attachments

50shooter

Very nice. It's kind of funny how when we do this kind of thing on purpose it is great fun but when it happens not on purpose we end up changing shorts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks