• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce donuts with vid :-)

scooter01922

I just didn't engage it thats all. In driving around a little before i shot that i tryed it with the front engaged. Its amazing how much traction that adds. Thought i would get better donuts without the front pulling. Could be wrong, have to try that next time.

scooter01922

Hmmm, lemme see according to mapquest you are roughly......
Total Estimated Time: 1 hour 23 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 59.09 miles
Thats not too bad, if i happen to head to the south shore i'll let ya know, maybe i can at least stop in and make sure the old gal is resting peacefully this winter. Maybe even crank her up for ya too. Then again i am without a slave cable so i dunno :roll:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AWESOME! I love that video! Ethan has to be laughing up a storm in heaven watching you drift his old deuce like that!

Sumoman

May just be me but I am expecting to baby my new deuce too much? From all these videos I have seen you all play hard in the Deuce.. even if you do eat quiche.

salafrae

we are soooo doing this when i visit...

boys- be prepared for little ol' me to be behind the wheel of the giant spinning truck o' fun in the next vids..

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks