• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Door Latch Spring

AZDeuce

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen:

My driver's side door latch failed, I read the SS article regarding repairing a broken door latch, and decided to take mine apart and beat it back into submission.

But alas worn parts was not my issue, a broken spring was....you know that "curly Q" one.

Does anyone sell those, is there an alternative, or is there a way to make a replacement?

Or does anyone have a good used drivers side latch assembly with the spring for sale?

Thanks in advance - AZ Deuce

JCKnife

Is this attached to the cab? I might have one from my parts truck. If it's part of the door I want to keep those with my doors.

Edit: you must be talking about a part from the door. I removed the door catches from my cab and saw no kind of spring. Sorry!

Last edited:

Deuce007

My truck has a problem like this too. The door won't latch from the outside you have to manually turn the handle from the inside.