• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Dump we have all seen in the upper left

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wow:
I logged on to GL just to see if my EUC was ready and had that dump on my watch list. Deep pockets for dump when you can convert a regular duece for less than it is going for now. Anyone wanta guess what it will end at?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My hopes of getting it for $7500 were just a dream and I knew it. As much as I try to avoid 5 tons, I may end up with a 5 ton dump at the rate I am going.

jeli

$12K isn't much for a collector piece that looks like a solid truck. Being an engineer for the past 24 years I've spent a day or two in 5 ton dumps. As cool as it looks I'd hate to spend too much time hauling material without power steering and in a cab with a steering wheel that almost rubs me belly!!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Jakob said:
Does a Deuce dump have any mechanical advantages over a 5T dump?
Heck of a lot to easier to rotate the tires on the Deuce...........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks