• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Dump

csvendsen

I know this is very forward of me but I figured this is a good place to look for someone with a deuce dump or 5 ton dump truck. I have some very large stones to move from a site to my house and am looking for someone who could give a days worth of their time and wants to make some money hauling stone with their truck. In the future I hope to have a Deuce that I can return the favor for someone but right now I am just seeing if there is any interest out there. If you know someone in my area with a normal full sized dump truck who could also help let me know. Problem I am having is finding someone with a large enough truck who would take on this work for the little there is. Would be only 1 to 2 loads for a full sized rig. Stone is located in Marshall, Virginia and going to Front Royal, Virginia. Pickups converted into dump trucks are to small for this work as it would just be to many trips to make worth while.

Some of these stones are the size of a small car so when I say large stones, I mean large. Hopefully someone out there has a truck with quite a few dents already so that if it gets dented you won't really mind. No real time set for doing this work, just hoping to get it done when ground dries out.

If anybody has a contact with an excavation company please get me their contact info because I am willing to pay someone to take care of loading and hauling as a package deal if it works out better. As of right now I have a contact with a loader who will load the stone however he doesn't have a truck suitable for the road.

Thanks all.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Send a PM to Maddawg308.
He is out of work and been looking for some work! He is in Your neck of the woods too.