• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce FAQ Article missing

I spend most of my time around these parts reading and learning. This is a great resource with 10's of thousands of threads covering everything that has happened or could happen to a MV. I've read the Deuce FAQ before, but because it is a FAQ section I tried to reread it. Unfortunately the link is dead. So if somebody has a moment to get it back up and running for a student of the craft, it would be much appreciated.

P.S. preemptive strike; no I did not do a search (my bad)

P.P.S. Yes I am enjoying a double of 8 yr bourbon at the moment and am in no condition to be doing any sort of work on my own deuce.

Thanks,
Jim

Sorry I'll be more patient :patracy: :doh: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?98192-Upgrade-complete

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks