• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce flame heater and fuel lines

lawdog1623

well, i located a leak at the rear of the flame heater when i was changing the oil in the deuce. The leak is on the side with the snap ring. I was hoping someone could direct me to the replacement parts for this particular device. I am also looking for suggestions on where to get the pressure fittings and plastic fuel lines that are situated around the engine. I have seen several pictures of engines with apparently new fuel lines and pretty shiny new pressure fittings. Any ideas here?

crazywelder72

Mine did the same thing.
As far as the o-rings. I brought my assembly to a True Value and talked to the guy in the plumbing section. He pulled out the oring kit and we fitted them up no problem. There is 3 inside there different sizes.

Clay James

I recently fixed mine that was doing that. There's 2 o-rings on the flame heater. The outer one is a normal round one and the inner one is square shouldered. Make sure the replacements are fuel rated.

crazywelder72

Clay is correct... I just took a stab at it and the round ones held. Granted i may have to replace mine sooner than normal but it was a good bail out and i can order the proper ones.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks