• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce For sale!

grounded

Banned
other farmers keep asking what im getting next. LOL.

neighbor came over today to see if i won the M270 trailer yesterday i told him about. he wants to borrow one for a round bale hauler (40' deck) rofl

Firefighter1303

Thanks for all of the looks guys I hate that I had to sell it but times are tough especially in the Emergency Services.... City goverments they suck!!!!! but I will get another one, one day..... I will stay on the sight, I have my eye on a hidding M54....

Firefighter1303

Well anyone else intrested I have not heard anything from Grounded..... he said sometime today(Monday) between 12pm and 3pm and its almost 7pm now just let me know.

grounded

Banned
Hey chris. HEY im running so dang far behind on this run and having to be at CS tomorrow up in northern Michigan i had to detour and had no time to be able to get over on the I75 section of TN. if you get someone else wanting it go ahead sell it. I wanted to get to you today but end up running WAY behind. If you dont by time i can get my happy arse back there to you ill pick it up ;).. sorry for not calling earlier my phone was in and out in the hills