• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce frame weight

JCKnife

I do not. A lot of the truck is still here. I got a 1-ton engine hoist yesterday so I can pull the winch. I have 1 side of the bumper bolts off. Someone is coming to get the front springs this saturday, so that'll leave the front axle off and he's going to crib the frame with 6x6s (or whatever lumber). Bigred77 is going to cut the rusty fenders off soon, too. Much of the cab is still there and I do think I want to keep the cab reinforcement plate. Gonna drill it out, anyway.

Need to find a home for the engine block!

I will add that the week between Christmas and New Year is always dead for my business so I usually take off work then. Don't know if that would work for y'all or not.

Last edited:

JCKnife

It's true, I do. And I worry a little about theft where it is parked. It would take some pretty ambitious thieves, but they do exist.